its like a sad snail lovestory
“I CAN’T SEE—IS THAT YOU JULIAN? THEY TOOK MY EYES JULIAN! THOSE BASTARDS TOOK MY EYES!”
“I WILL AVENGE YOU, MY LOVE! THOSE THIEVES WILL SUFFER FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!”
“OH, JULIAN— THEY’LL KILL YOU AND SPREAD YOUR OOZE ALL OVER THE PAVEMENT AND I WON’T EVEN BE ABLE TO SEE IT AND WEEP!”
“DO NOT WORRY, MY LOVE, FOR I AM A CHANGED MAN. I WILL AVENGE YOU FOR I AM—
I AM THE VENGEANCE. I AM THE NIGHT
OF RAINING TEARS OF ANGST. I AM AN AVENGER.”
Imagine stabbing someone with this knife.
It would instantly cauterize the would, so the person wouldn’t bleed, so it’s not very useful.
if you want information it is
and above, in order, we see a gryffindor, a ravenclaw, and a slytherin
why would you stab a PERSON when you can have TOAST?
There’s the hufflepuff
[Image Description: @ thewordy tweeted: maybe women are “mysterious” creatures to you because you’ve grown up with media that doesn’t explore their rich inner lives.]
I think the “women are mysterious” thing can also come from:
1) Women actually being quite clear, but not telling men what they want to hear. ”She said she doesn’t want to talk to me? So many mixed messages and confusing signals!”
2) Women not having cheat codes. ”I tried being nice, and she didn’t have sex with me. I tried being an asshole, and she didn’t have sex with me. Come on, there’s got to be some kind of solution to this puzzle!”
3) Women not being a hive mind. ”First a woman told me that she likes guys with big muscles. Then the very next day a woman told me she thinks muscles aren’t attractive at all. Make up your mind, women!”
4) An individual woman doing something confusing, and instead of asking “why is she doing this now?” men ask “why do women always do this?”
5) Women sometimes don’t say what they’re really thinking/feeling because society has taught us that certain emotions and reactions are unacceptable (i.e. you must be nice to men even when they’re creeps because man feelings are delicate and must be protected at all costs).
6) Women sometimes don’t say what they’re really thinking/feeling because we’re used to our thoughts and emotions being invalidated and can learn to invalidate them ourselves.
7) You didn’t even fucking ask.
8) You see women as NPCs instead of people, so when they act like people you’re surprised and wonder how such a sophisticated NPC can exist and what algorithms drive it, instead of interacting with her as a human being.